Friday, August 15, 2008

Wellness #40: Fitness

Using the fitness calculators, I happily found out my BMI was 22.9. On the other hand my daily calorie requirements was only 694. Which means my daily life is too sedentary. I don't expect to be Michael Phelps and burn 4,000 calories each workout, but I was surprised to see how little I do burn everyday. I enjoyed reading the suggestions on the The Walking Site. I walk for exercise now and it gave some good ideas to change up me workout. The questionnaire has me living to 100 and my health age at 25. While I don't feel like I'm 25 I think I blessed some good genes. So I guess my goals are to intensify my workouts 2-3 times a week. I also think that portable bicycles could be installed under our desks in reference to burn some calories while we work!

No comments: